There are something that you should know before making a purchase.
Where is my parcel sent from?
We usually post items from our Hong Kong warehouse unless specified.
What shipping courier can I choose?
Standard Sign-For: Standard delivery by government postal service. 7-15 days to most developed countries.
Speedpost: 2-7 business days to most destinations in the world. Speedpost offers basic point-to-point tracking.
DHL Express: 1-5 business days to most destinations in the world. DHL Express offers extensive point-to-point tracking.
Should I take optional insurance?
Yes, we recommend. By taking optional insurance, you are entitled full compensation including shipping fee in case of parcel loss upon the confirmation of the shipping courier.
What is custom clearing?
For parcels coming overseas, customs of all countries have some procedures to check the parcels before allowing them to enter the countries.
How long does custom clearing takes?
Usually 1 day, but sometimes it can take longer.
Is there risk of damage or loss?
Yes, definately. The risk of damage or loss always exists no matter where your parcel is sent from. The risk of damage or loss passes to the shipping courier and recipient once the parcel is picked up by the shipping courier. The table below shows some statistics of our past posting records. This table is for reference only and it does not indicate any future situations.
|Standard Sign-For||Speedpost||DHL Express|
What shall I do if my parcel has not arrived as expected?
This usually happens to Standard Sign-For parcels but never Speedpost nor DHL Express. Standard Sign-For parcels should be delivered by your government postal office (USPS in United States; RoyalMail in United Kingdom; LaPoste in France;) Before reporting to us, you should contact your government post office with the tracking number. Almost 80% cases at this stage can be solved without our help.
I strongly believe my parcel is lost, what shall I do?
Please contact us with all the information you have. We will formally file an investigation case with the shipping courier. You may be very unhappy when you do not receieve the parcel as expected. It is also painful to us as we have to prepare many documents and handle time-to-time progress calls for each case. When you email us for updates, please try not to use abusing terms, beg your mercy here. :)
How long does the investigation take?
For DHL Express, the investigation can be finished in 1 or 2 week. For Speedpost or Standard Sign-For service, it can take up to 6 months. The post office will issue us a formal letter indicating the investigation result. The Standard Sign-For investigation can be understood as following:
1. We fill in a form, supply all the required documents and proof.
2. Hongkong post office validates the docuemnts, if approved, open an investigation (1 week)
3. Hong kong post office sends an inquiry to the destination's post office (1 week)
4. Destination's post office starts investigation (2 - 10 weeks, depending on efficiency)
5. You request us for status update, we call the post office to request update, we reply you.
6. You request us for status update again, we call the post office to request update again, we reply you again.
7. You request us for status update again, we call the post office to request update again, we reply you again.
12. You request us for status update again, with some more abusing terms, we call the post office to request update again, also with some abusing terms, no reply this time, sorry.
13. You are angry, you tell other people in the forums, but what can we do?
14. The post office sends us a letter, asking us if the parcel is still outstanding, if yes, fill them the attached form, with document abcdefg, then return to them.
15. No news from the post office, we call again, they say we have to re-supply them the documents bfg because the copy is not clear, the date is not valid, the invoice is not recognized by their accounting department.
16. We re-supply them with the documents, wait again, call them again to urge to close the investigation as soon as possible.
17. Investigation finally finishes, they issue us a formal letter, we email you.